Here at KKWE 89.9fm Niijii Radio we believe in our Community
We are White Earth Ojibwe
What is a COMMUNITY?
noun: community; plural noun: communities
- A social group of any size whose members reside on a locality, share government, and often have a common culture and heritage.
- Social, religious, occupational, or other groups sharing common characteristics or interest and perceived or perceiving itself as a distinct in some respect from the larger society within which it exists.
- A group of associated nations sharing common interest or common heritage.
- A similar character; agreement; identity.
- A feeling of fellowship with others, as a result of sharing common attitude, interest, and goals.
- A group of independent people of different cultures growing and living together.
The Goals of Niijii Broadcasting:
1. To be a resource of local, regional, and world news.
2. To bring educational information to our listeners in form of locally created programming, and airing nationally and syndicated programs.
3. To assure that arts, history, and culture thrive in and throughout our listening community.
4. To bring a balanced voice to our community to foster the elements of justice.